Need some advice from housewives

seylen

Need some advice from housewives

Unread post by seylen »

I want to replace the towel radiator in the bathroom. It is very bulky and takes up a lot of space. Girls, share what radiators you use.
christinabdnr

Re: Need some advice from housewives

Unread post by christinabdnr »

I had a big old towel radiator in my bathroom, too. I never liked the look of it and the problem was that it only worked on the central heating. I recently changed it to an electric one and I can say that the small bathroom radiator is perfect. Besides the fact that I can turn it on whenever I want, it also takes up little space and I was able to hang another shelf in the bathroom for my beauty products.
devamona

Unread post by devamona »

I never thought about the radiators affecting the overall look of the interior. I have an old chrome radiator in the bathroom, it works fine, but now I realize that its look really does not fit in the overall design picture.
korio

Unread post by korio »

You can call me a spoiled guy, but the first thing that comes to my mind is various role-playing games. The radiator in the bathroom is a frequent fantasy for those who love hard games. If you are at a loss as to how this happens then read this post here. I am an active member of a special site for finding partners for dates of a special nature)) It seems to me that there are people here who will be interested in this.