Software

chachaflint

Software

Unread post by chachaflint »

I know that there are a lot of cool teams that work remotely now, but I've seen so many negative reviews that I don't want to order custom software, but I'm looking for ways to use the available options.
slev1111n

Re: Software

Unread post by slev1111n »

I don’t know, it seems to me that maintaining a programmer’s employee is much more difficult than working with someone remotely
Gablen

Unread post by Gablen »

Why do you think so? Of course, there are many scammers now, but nevertheless, this is not a reason to refuse development. Especially if you apply for secure software development services, then everything will be fine. In modern software, various factors are always taken into account, and above all, the security of your data and the financial part of the business.
AleksLoset

Unread post by AleksLoset »

When I developed a website for my company, I thought that if I needed anything else, I would have to contact the developers every time. It's good that my site is powered by magento, so I have the opportunity to buy plugins like rich snippets and use them to improve my site without contacting the developers.
Chaplik

Unread post by Chaplik »

Hello! Thank you for taking some time to read this post. I recommend visiting the site about the best SEO companies & services for small business. They have a good reputation here and abroad.
michaerra

Unread post by michaerra »

Hello! If you are engaged in the development of sites and its promotion then I advise you the services of very good assistants - magento support and maintenance . These guys will give you a good service on Installing new security patches as they are released, Optimizing site performance, Expert advice and much more!
Erdan

Unread post by Erdan »

I have only used one browser all my life and that is google and I think it is the best, there is a reason why almost the whole world uses it. It is convenient to be able to add extensions to it and improve it even more. Link where I recently found a website which offers its own antivirus to protect your browsing, it has already helped me identify a merchant website that it is better to leave because of its poor performance.
Vicky31

Unread post by Vicky31 »

chachaflint wrote: February 14th, 2022, 11:15 am I know that there are a lot of cool teams that work remotely now, but I've seen so many negative reviews that I don't want to order custom software, but I'm looking for ways to use the available options.
Hey there! It's totally understandable to be cautious, especially with mixed reviews. Exploring available options is a smart move—consider platforms like Upwork or Fiverr for freelance talent. It might also be worth weighing the cost of creating a website from scratch versus using existing solutions. Good luck on your software journey!