When will bitcoin hit the bottom?

Bermudos

When will bitcoin hit the bottom?

Unread post by Bermudos »

Investing.com - The world's largest cryptocurrency is trading at around $38,000 today, down 45% from its November all-time high of $68,789.

Experts have long warned that the movement of bitcoin, and the cryptocurrency sector as a whole, is closely related to the behavior of the stock market, so a fall on Thursday, for example, will be associated with the collapse of Wall Street, especially the Nasdaq 100 index, warns CoinMarketCap.

Mark Newton, an analyst at Fundstrat, notes that there are signs that this cryptocurrency is starting to stabilize after a terrible start in 2022.

Although BTC managed to climb from a low of $33,184 to a high of $39,115 earlier this week, Newton believes it is too early to say that we are witnessing a life-changing reversal.

Looking ahead, he sees $40,000 as a critical level that the bulls need to recover in order to gain further momentum. In addition, he warned that a drop below $35K could send this cryptocurrency down to $33K.

“Until bitcoin hits $40,000 at the close of daily trading, it remains in a downtrend and it is technically difficult to rule out further weakness,” Newton notes.

At the start of the week, Morgan Stanley (NYSE:NYSE:MS) acknowledged that bitcoin’s decline is normal, but that problems could arise if the digital asset falls below $28,000. This would push BTC to levels not seen since 2020.

Many investors may only decide to get back into the market when they see significant confirmation of an uptrend, and for now, Morgan Stanley is targeting the $45,000 level.
Heridan

Re: When will bitcoin hit the bottom?

Unread post by Heridan »

Hi. Most likely in the near future the price of bitcoin will rise, as there is no reason to fall. Many investors are happy to buy this asset for the long term. I would also like to tell everyone about a wonderful solution for crypto trading, which I have been using for some time now and I advise everyone to pay attention to the crypto agent bot.
LewisBrett

Unread post by LewisBrett »

If for some reason, you do not want to choose 99papers reddit based on reviews company, then I have a few more options that are definitely worth your attention. Go PM.
zerohart

Unread post by zerohart »

Well, I'm not sure about that, and I don't think that even analysts can answer your question because the crypto market is pretty unstable. Well, you can start working with http://usforexbrokers.com/the-benefits-of-forex-if-you-want-to-become-a-trader-in-the-united-states/, and I can tell you that it's actually a reliable source of passive income, and it's not that hard to get into that field and start profiting.
Tiberius

Unread post by Tiberius »

Good evening, where can I find more information about earning cryptocurrency?
palmariums

Unread post by palmariums »

Well, I advise you to search the Internet. If you can't find something for yourself, you can try your luck at Switchere.com, and buy xrp with credit card. My friends recommended me how to make money with cryptocurrencies like converting us dollars to xrp. I have already invested some of my money in cryptocurrencies. As for me, this is an option to get rich in the future.
Tommy Prat

Unread post by Tommy Prat »

Robinhood was the first major brokerage platform to eliminate commissions on stock and options trading, helping to revolutionize the industry. Today, commission-free trading of stocks and exchange-traded funds has become the standard. Investopedia is dedicated to providing investors with unbiased, comprehensive reviews and ratings of online brokers. This year, we revamped the review process by conducting an extensive survey of customers that are actively looking to start trading and investing with an online broker and using gift cards, keep in mind to read about them on https://bancorcoin.net/robinhood-gift-card-invest-in-your-loved-ones-financial-futures/. Robinhood users get access to basic watch lists and stock quotes paired with charts, analyst ratings, and news. The improved chart overlays give investors a more comprehensive look into stocks and their positions.
slev1111n

Unread post by slev1111n »

Well, the chances are pretty high, and the crypto market is quite unstable in general. That's why I think it can be a better idea to start working with the forex market to figure out all the nuances and get used to trading, and then switch to crypto. Personally, I work with a broker from https://topbrokers.com/, and for me, it didn't take me long to find all the necessary info.