Essay: plan and structure of the text

darrenbailey894

Essay: plan and structure of the text

Unread post by darrenbailey894 »

The modern student should be able to write not only essays and essays, but also essays on various topics. It is essay writing that helps to develop critical thinking and the ability to beautifully put thoughts on paper.

And it does not matter if you study to be a philologist, historian or chemist, you should know what this type of writing is and how it differs from an ordinary school essay. Is ox essays legit? To understand this question, let's look together at the features of the plan and structure of the text of the essay.

Peculiarities of writing an essay

So, what should a student do to write a great essay? He should express his ideas regarding a particular problem using convincing arguments. Moreover, he should present his ideas in a sequence that will seem absolutely logical and understandable to the reader.

When writing a short essay, the student must accomplish several important tasks:

formulate clear theses
support them with arguments
analyze a range of data
provide counterarguments
Draw conclusions.

Structure of the essay

As a rule, a short essay consists of five sections, each of which performs a separate function. The structure of the text is as follows:

Introduction

thesis #1

argument A
argument B
argument C

thesis #2

argument A
argument B
argument C

thesis #3

argument A
argument B
argument C

Conclusion

If necessary, the student may summarize key theoretical points, historical facts, or statistical data in an additional structural section. This section should be placed between the introduction and the first thesis.

Introduction

In the first part of the essay, it is necessary to draw the audience's attention to the urgency of the problem discussed. In the last sentence of the first paragraph, it is necessary to clearly formulate the main thesis statement.

It is worth noting that the total length of the introduction and conclusion directly depends on the length of the essay. The total number of these two parts should not exceed 10% of the entire paper. That is, if the teacher has set the task of writing an essay that is 1000 words long, then the first and last paragraphs of the essay should consist of no more than 100 words.

The main part

As a rule, the main body of an essay consists of three blocks, each of which expresses a different idea. Each paragraph should contain one thesis statement supported by several arguments. The number of arguments may vary from one to five.

In the main part, it is important not to break the logical chain and present the ideas in a consistent manner. It is advisable to discuss ideas in the direction of the whole to the particular.

Let's imagine that you are writing an essay about the dangers of smoking. The structure of the main part of your paper will look as follows:

thesis #1 - Smoking affects the respiratory organs

argument A - Smoking contributes to the development of lung cancer

argument B - smoking worsens chronic diseases (bronchitis, asthma, etc.)

thesis #2 - Smoking affects a person's appearance

argument A - skin becomes dull and dry

argument B - hair becomes brittle

argument C - teeth become covered with dark plaque.

thesis #3 - Smoking is bad for a pregnant woman's health.

argument A - complications during pregnancy are possible.

argument B - Increases the likelihood of premature birth.

argument C - increased likelihood of fetal disease or death

Conclusion

The conclusion should simply summarize the main arguments. There is no need to add anything new. The last paragraph of the essay should not contain any data, facts, or inferences that were not previously mentioned in the text.

Related Resources:
Essay structure or 7 simple tips on how to write a quality essay
Algorithm of writing an essay
Grading criteria for social studies essays
How to get the maximum score on an essay
dry6u5

Re: Essay: plan and structure of the text

Unread post by dry6u5 »

To love and to be loved is happiness idle mining empire.
JaneRWashington@

Unread post by JaneRWashington@ »

You should know a few things about it when you write Easy, such as Easy Plan and Easy Structure. They both play an essential role in writing an Effect Essay. I remember when I was writing an Essay on Finance Dissertation Topics, I had a hard time Facing a lot of things in the Essay.
Honeyjohn124

Unread post by Honeyjohn124 »

Lol! The page claimed to be everything about Korean, hence the perfect example of don’t judge the book by its cover. Now that I’ve come to this forum, I must say that you’ve explained the structure making of academic projects quite nicely. I’ve bought the Assignment Help For Me this time but going to save this post for later use.
faulknernolan

Unread post by faulknernolan »

Hello and welcome to the realm of color. fall guys is one of the most popular video games in history. I hope you spend some enjoyable time with your pals.
malcolmanderson

Unread post by malcolmanderson »

you can use some tutorial
ParkerLemke

Unread post by ParkerLemke »

The conclusion should be a brief restatement of the paper's main points. Nothing further is required. No information, examples, or inferences not already presented in the essay should be brought up in the conclusion. drift boss
summer090

Unread post by summer090 »

When crafting an essay, a well-thought-out plan and solid structure are paramount for success. Dissertation Writing Services London can be your go-to guide for achieving coherence and flow in your writing. Their experts provide invaluable assistance in outlining ideas, organizing content, and presenting arguments effectively. With their support, you can deliver essays that captivate readers and earn stellar grades. Don't underestimate the power of a well-structured essay—consult Dissertation Writing Services in London and elevate your academic writing game
MartaNilla

Unread post by MartaNilla »

I've had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional essay writing service that consistently delivers top-quality work.
Lenny

Unread post by Lenny »

Hello my friend. I know that it may difficult for you to write this essay so personally I just would like to propose you to use this writing service on essay writer free right there as I'm just sure that you will love using it as well. It's a completely reliable and safe resource. Do you want to learn more about their service? I just think that you need to check their website, compare the prices with other websites and make a decision. I hope that my post was useful for you right now.
olivianaylor

Unread post by olivianaylor »

It is essential to have a well-defined plan and structure for your essay when writing it. An introduction should come first, then carefully thought-out body paragraphs, and a brief overview should come last. Look for guidance from reliable sources or professionals, like Medical Thesis Writing Services, for valuable insights and support.