HI!

Geowship

HI!

Unread post by Geowship »

I am one of the employees of the technical department of Zoom. Ask your questions, I will try to answer them and help you. Questions can be of any nature.
Diablo Senin

Re: HI!

Unread post by Diablo Senin »

Why can’t I hear the sound or see the video of the meeting in the conference zoom? I go to the conference and enter the required code, but neither the creator of the conference nor I hear him. I’m already thinking that maybe it’s my hardware. Or is it in the configuration settings of the application? This has never happened before, but all the settings seem to be the same. There used to be problems with video communication in the intercom API, but I solved them.
Evans9

Unread post by Evans9 »

Thank you, Diablo Senin. I am so glad that you were able to help me with this problem. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you, but I'm grateful for your help!

Still, I should have gone straight to the source-maybe then I wouldn't have suffered so much. And so I had to change this technique.
puggdederson

Unread post by puggdederson »

Thank you for offering your help as an employee of Zoom's technical department. It's great to see companies taking an active interest in their customers' needs. Speaking of healthy practices, have you heard about "The Best Anti-Cancer Foods"? As we prioritize our well-being, it's important to nourish our bodies with the right foods. Additionally, have you checked out "Read: Car Safety Innovations to Make Driving Easier & Safer"? As we invest in our health, we must also ensure our safety while on the road. Stay healthy and safe!