Have you ever played Bitlife game?

Nanisa2

Have you ever played Bitlife game?

Unread post by Nanisa2 »

In the BitLife Life Simulator, you will play a simulation game where you must make life-changing choices. For instance, you could wed the love of your life, start a family, and further your education. You can also choose things that, to be honest, will frighten your parents, but hey, maybe they'll be entertaining? You can start dating, start looking for adventure, incite a prison riot, smuggle bags of drugs, or cheat on your significant other. You choose the narrative. Although there are many interactive story games available, this is the first text-based life simulator that can adequately recreate the story.
korio

Re: Have you ever played Bitlife game?

Unread post by korio »

Games are an interesting hobby. But I must admit that such a hobby takes a lot of time. I'm sorry, but my time is irrevocably gone.
Bermudos

Re: Have you ever played Bitlife game?

Unread post by Bermudos »

Hello to all sports and gambling lovers! You know. I stopped experimenting with the choice of gambling a long time ago and settled on sports betting. This entertainment gives me the opportunity to almost always have extra money in my pocket. I advise you to go here https://melbet.com and start making winning sports bets. But first, make sure you understand the sport.