Help me

Diablo Senin

Help me

Unread post by Diablo Senin »

Hey everyone! I recently came across this website called Tonic Weight Loss Surgery, and they have a page dedicated to gastric sleeve surgery. Has anyone here ever considered or undergone this procedure?
Evans9

Re: Help me

Unread post by Evans9 »

Hi. I had gastric narrowing surgery, also known as a gastroectomy. I can tell you about my experience if you are interested. The recovery process can be individual, but in general I can tell you that the first few days after surgery can be challenging. You will be given nutritional and exercise recommendations that are important for a successful recovery. Pain is usually manageable with pain medication, but each person tolerates it differently. This is quite a bit of affordable Gastric Sleeve Surgery at Tonic.
Geowship

Re: Help me

Unread post by Geowship »

Thank you all for sharing your experiences and insights! It's given me a lot to think about. I'll definitely do more research and consult with a healthcare professional before making any decisions. It's comforting to know that there are people here who have gone through this and are willing to share their stories.