How to unlink steam account in FACEIT

rodeoneerer

How to unlink steam account in FACEIT

Unread post by rodeoneerer »

FACEIT is a popular gaming platform that allows players to participate in competitive eSports and access various gaming services. If you're looking to unlink your Steam account from your FACEIT profile for any reason, this article will guide you through the steps to do it.

Steps to Unlink Your Steam Account from FACEIT

Open your web browser and go to the FACEIT website.

Access Your Account Settings:
Click on your profile picture or username in the top-right corner of the screen to open the drop-down menu.
Select "Settings" from the menu options.

Navigate to the Linked Accounts Section:
Within the "Settings" page, locate the "Linked Accounts" tab. Click on it to view your linked accounts.

Unlink Your Steam Account:
You will see a list of linked accounts, including your Steam account.
Find your Steam account in the list and click the "Unlink" or "Disconnect" button next to it.

Confirmation:
A confirmation dialog will appear, asking if you're sure you want to unlink your Steam account. Confirm your decision.

Steam Account Unlinked:
After confirming, your Steam account will be unlinked from your FACEIT profile.

Verification (if required):
In some cases, you may be asked to verify your action, either through email confirmation or other methods. Follow the instructions to complete the process.

Unlinking your Steam account from your FACEIT profile is a straightforward process that can be done through your account settings on the FACEIT website. If you ever decide to link your Steam account again in the future, you can easily do so following a similar process. Whether you're looking for a fresh start or considering other gaming platforms, FACEIT allows you the flexibility to manage your linked accounts with ease.

We provide the best quality of after-sale services for every Faceit Subscription buyer. Providing best quality after-service is a top priority here at z2u.com. Our professional customer representatives are at your service for 24 hours per day.
kocox42115

Re: How to unlink steam account in FACEIT

Unread post by kocox42115 »

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Virtual CPA Services
kocox42115

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. hillock green showflat
kocox42115

This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: magang desain surabaya
kocox42115

Tax credit evaluation services. Section 179D Green Energy Incentive. Schedule a free consultation to find out if your company qualifies for the 179D Green Energy Incentive.
kocox42115

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Unique Tiles
kocox42115

Mobile Home Parts near me is the one-stop-shop for all of your mobile home parts, modular home parts, and RV parts as well! Located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Find Mobile Home Supply near me.
kocox42115

List of Professional Tax Software. Whether you just want to know what features are out there, or you have years of experience and are just looking for a handy tax software comparison tool to help you identify Pay Per Return Tax Software and maximize profits this season, you’ve come to the right place.
kocox42115

Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. superace88
kocox42115

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. buy instagram reels views
kocox42115

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. NBA即時比分