News!!! Medical cannabis may be legalised in Ukraine in 2023!

Sophiaa Richi

News!!! Medical cannabis may be legalised in Ukraine in 2023!

Unread post by Sophiaa Richi »

Medical cannabis may finally be legalised in Ukraine! That was discussed today in parliament.
Personally I have a lot of friends from Ukraine and I know how they suffer due to the lack of cannabis. I sincerely support this bill and hope it'll be passed as it's very important for people who have suffered from the war, have physical and psychological pain. Better cannabis than painkillers that damage your organs. My friend Maksim from Ukr. has been waiting for my special gift for over a year. I couldn't send it to him, I bought feminized marijuana seeds https://herbiesheadshop.com/collections/feminized from Herbies and other stuff that is illegal in Ukraine. Hope he get them soon:)) I don't understand how this law has not been passed yet...
What do you think?)
Wensday

Re: News!!! Medical cannabis may be legalised in Ukraine in 2023!

Unread post by Wensday »

Great news!
They should legalise it🙏
Phillip

Unread post by Phillip »

I thought they had legalised cannabis a long time ago...
It's so hard for them now, I hope they make the right decision
lilycollins9x

Unread post by lilycollins9x »

Sophiaa Richi wrote: July 17th, 2023, 9:50 am Medical cannabis may finally be legalised in Ukraine! That was discussed today in parliament.
Personally I have a lot of friends from Ukraine and I know how they suffer due to the lack of cannabis. I sincerely support this bill and hope it'll be passed as it's very important for people who have suffered from the war, have physical and psychological pain. Better cannabis than painkillers that damage your organs. My friend Maksim from Ukr. has been waiting for my special gift for over a year. I couldn't send it to him, I bought feminized marijuana seeds https://herbiesheadshop.com/collections/feminized fnaf from Herbies and other stuff that is illegal in Ukraine. Hope he get them soon:)) I don't understand how this law has not been passed yet...
What do you think?)
I understand your connection to this situation, having friends who could potentially benefit from this law. Your frustration with the delay is understandable.