Pair trading, investment bots and indicator bots.

Bermudos

Pair trading, investment bots and indicator bots.

Unread post by Bermudos »

All of these bots work by relying on various time-tested models (historical data).

Pair trading is trading in assets that have a high correlation coefficient (direct or inverse), so the price movement of one asset can be predicted based on the price movement of another asset. For example, in the cryptocurrency market, there is a strong dependence of many assets on the price of Bitcoin - the correlation table shows high values. So, based on such dependencies, you can open opposite positions on related assets, hedging risks. Or, for example, if one asset deviates from its usual trajectory, when it begins to live its own life, you can assume that the relationship will soon be restored, and make a trading decision based on this.

Invest bots are about compiling a profitable portfolio to ensure constant passive income. Bots select multiple assets to invest based on their historical performance and ability to collectively hedge risk. So, they can make a portfolio of high and low risk assets and change their ratio depending on the market dynamics.
Memfis

Re: Pair trading, investment bots and indicator bots.

Unread post by Memfis »

I often go on business trips due to the specifics of my work. On all trips, my bitcoin robot is always with me. On one of my business trips, I met a person who is very well versed in algorithmic cryptocurrency trading. He then advised me this bot. He himself has the same bot. With the help of this person, the initial setup of my new bitcoin robot was made and now I am earning much more.
TylerMarkle

Unread post by TylerMarkle »

The concept was to create NFTs of animals that you may merge, creating weird hybrid animals. The NFTs had been additionally designed to generate some type of yield — rewarding their homeowners with tokens. As of 20th August, cryptozoo claims to have some 5000 holders of the coin given the fact that the project has not been launched yet! Trading for beginners can be a difficult task, visit bitcoin exchange to learn more about online trading. It’s a platform where you breed, collect, and trade exotic hybrid animals as NFTs. During its launch on September 3rd, Cryptozoo logan paul initial 10,000 “Base Eggs” sold out within seconds.

Unread post by Guest »

So algorand price prediction is a blockchain project created by a math professor from Italy. Its short-term performance is volatile, but long-term returns are positive. It was officially launched in 2019 and is based on pure proof-of-stake technology. Its native currency, ALGO, is a digital asset that is similar to Bitcoin.
Jared1Cain

Unread post by Jared1Cain »

In Centralized Insurance Company, the process of Insurance occurs like :

Assesses the risk
Determines the premium
Determines when the liability should be realized
Assesses the occurrence of damages
and finally offers the payments to the Insured Individuals.
In Decentralized Insurance, the process of claiming Insurance occurs in the following way :

All those processing steps done by the centralized company in traditional insurance is done by smart contracts or computer codes in the decentralized insurance
In the Decentralized Finance based Insurance Ecosystem, these processes are automated through the use of Blockchain Technology, Oracles, Smart Contracts and cryptocurrencies.
TheodoreHill

Unread post by TheodoreHill »

"Here’s the dirty secret: blockchain is not required for NFT. The only thing that is required is some type of encryption/authentication that allows for only one copy.
Music and movies have been sold for years with encryption and rights management built in. This is how DVDs from one country will not work in another region. There is no reason why that level of encryption could not be applied and only allow one owner. That would give you the uniqueness of NFT without blockchain.
If you have ever had a document signed electronically with something like Adobe Acrobat you have a unique digital item. I just did this for a construction lien agreement with a notary, via Zoom. It is secure, authenticated and accepted by my state.
Yes, it would make selling/exchanging harder and would require a third party, but that is the compromise you make. The only thing blockchain allows is for external parties to enter a transaction outside of the system (i.e. decentralization.)"
RobertGarrett76

Unread post by RobertGarrett76 »

When there was a wave of hype on NFT I didn't even think that there are a lot of scammers in this field. ByTherefore, always making sure that each token really represents what it claims to represent, I used https://wakweli.com/, which provides an important level of trust by transforming how we buy, sell and trade real assets in the digital world.