[KS] Re: Personal messages

Evensen executiv at xmission.com
Thu Aug 6 15:27:22 EDT 1998

>At least some of these requests were intended as a show of support for
>Frank -- or were we being too subtle?
>
>--Laurel Kendall

Ha! About a subtle as being hit by a 2x4.

It seems this thing with Frank has been debated to death the last couple
days; no need to draw out the agony. Seeing a bunch of email, including
mine, asking to be on his "list" seems to be support enough without
continuing the endless "add me too" messages. If I'm wrong, then by all
means, let the endless stream continue to flow. But, at least let all who
feel the need to send words of encouragement to Frank through the mailing
list all use the same subject. Then, those of us who dislike the endless
spam, can easily filter it out.

Sincerely,

Scott Evensen
eNet International, Inc.