[KS] Re: McCune-Reischauer question

Gary Rector redarrow at uriel.net
Mon Aug 31 23:40:12 EDT 1998

Dear Don,

I don't know of any site on the Internet that offers a complete
explanation of the McCune-Reischauer system of romanizing Korean. However,
the Royal Asiatic Society (Korean Branch) published a thorough explanation
of the system many years ago which is still available from them. A fellow
named Scott Talkington works at their office here. If you send him an
email message with your name and address, I'm sure they'd send you a copy.
You might have to pay some mailing fee. Scott's email address is
<s46049 at soback.kornet.nm.kr>. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Gary Rector