[KS] Re: Religious Intolerance in Korea

Editorial Staff kahs at arkay-intl.com
Tue Aug 4 11:43:38 EDT 1998

Oh Puhleease!  I think you're trying too hard to read all of this into Frank
Tedesco's post.
Espousing censorship in favor of your concept of "religious harmony" is
*not* the way to encourage greater understanding.

Although I'm generally against passing along articles in newslists, I found
this one to be interesting, so I've decided to clam up on this issue for the
time being. Although posting guidelines should be followed (are there some
established for this list?), what is valuable information for some will
inevitably be trash for others. We've all just got to keep in mind that not
all postings are meant for us individually, but collectively.

BTW, *are* there any liberal/progressive Korean Christian churches out
there?

I've met a few individuals not given to literal interpretations of the
bible, but not among the clergy... :)

--Matthew "PK" Benuska