[KS] RE: first message

Clark, Donald dclark at trinity.edu
Tue Dec 15 13:26:56 EST 1998

Seconding what the two Davids have already said, I don't think it's a good
premise.
There are many websites that can help you straighten it out.  One of the
best is
the Nautilus Institute for Security and Sustainable Development at
http://www.nautilus.org/index.html
and another one that is a little more idiosyncratic but very interesting is
Korea Web Weekly
at http://www.kimsoft.com .

Don Clark