[KS] Kim Tongin

Robert C. Provine r.c.provine at durham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 16:53:55 EST 1998

Dear Korean-Studies list:

I'm forwarding a message from Vladimir Tikhonov, who has difficulty
sending mail to the list.  Please respond either to the list or to
Vladimir directly, not to me.

Rob Provine

Message from Vladimir Tikhonov:

My "hubae" from St.-Petersburg, Inna Ch'oe (who doesn't have the access
to the internet for the time being) is doing her PhD on Kim Dong-in
(tutor - prof. Trotsevich), and she asked me to find out through the
list if there are any kindred spirits in the world doing the same thing.
Kim Dong-in's works were never translated into Russian, and Inna Ch'oe
wants to contact foreign translators and researchers of Kim Dong-in. Can
you post the message with this content on the list, and give my e-mail
address for contact?

Excuse me for bothering you.

Sincerely Yours,
Vl. Tikhonov