[KS] Re: Korea Herald: Religious Intolerance in Korea

Frank Tedesco tedesco at uriel.net
Fri Jul 31 22:54:22 EDT 1998

At 10:56 AM 7/31/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Prof. Tedesco,
>
>Thank you for the story and for your cultural activism,
>
>Yours, Walter K. Lew

Thanks for the encouraging note.

Do you know any liberal Korean Christians in the US? My experience
with the immigrant Christian community was disappointing. I wonder
how they will react... I think the KH article will be picked up by
international news services. Your observations will be very welcome.
What do Korean Christians think of Robert Buswell at UCLA? I have been
out of the US a long time....

Frank T

"The world is full of willing people, some willing to
 work, the rest willing to let them."  - Robert Frost