[KS] Franco-Korean

Anthony anthony at ccs.sogang.ac.kr
Wed Jul 1 19:48:13 EDT 1998

I wonder if our List's collective wisdom has any idea what could help a
French colleague of mine who wants to work in French and Korean on his
computer (if he gets one). That would mean a French (as opposed to QWERTY)
keyboard but does such a thing exist combined with Korean characters? He
could just prowl around Yongsan but seems to get irritated quickly and
also cannot distinguish between HW and SW, so I just thought I would
ask... Please reply privately, I am sure the vast majority does not need
the information.
Many thanks,
Br Anthony
anthony at ccs.sogang.ac.kr