[KS] Korean Studies Review update

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Fri Jul 3 00:17:37 EDT 1998

Dear list members,

The following books remain available for review.  If interested, please
contact me at <Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz>.

JaHyun Kim Haboush, _The Memoirs of Lady Hyegyong: The Autobiographical
Writings of a Crown Princess of Eighteenth-Century Korea_

M. Rogers, C. You, and K. Richards, _College Korean_

Richard Kim's _Lost Names: Scenes from a Korean Boyhood_.

Also, if anyone on the list has contacts with publishers of recent Korean
Studies books that have yet to be reviewed here, I'd appreciate hearing
from you.

Stephen

P.S. Please note that I will be going on a semester's sabbatical as of July
15, and while I will continue to help run Korean Studies Review, I may be a
bit harder to reach via e-mail over the next several months.