[KS] Entry in my Guestbook

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sun Jul 12 14:15:45 EDT 1998

Sometimes I get entries in my guestbook who I would like to share, this is
one of them:

>Hi!
>I have enjoyed reading your materials for last two hours. I summarized
interesting points and forwarded them to my father who comes from
"Pyongyong". My grandmother has an uncle, named "Nam, Il" who studied in
Russia and became a general in North Korea during the Korean War. Strange,eh!
>"Pyongyong" is a wonderful village to visit; however, I MIND living there
for MANY years as if HAMEL had done. There are so many successful and
TOKTOK the NAMs from Pyongyong and some of them might be offsprings of the
Dutch. You never know.
>It was really pleasure to visit your website.
>All the Best!!
>V.Choi

Sincerely
-------

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/index2.htm
and you can feel the thrill about the adventures of Hamel in Korea (1653-1666)