[KS] Re: e-mail address change

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jul 9 15:44:55 EDT 1998

Greetings,

Since we've had a couple of requests for address changes directly to the
list, I thought it would be helpful to review the procedure, as it's fairly
straightforward.  To leave, simply send the text message "leave
korean-studies" (without quotes) to mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk from your old
address.  Please don't send mail directly to the korean-studies list for
this.  When you wish to rejoin, please follow the same process you did to
join initially from your new address.  Here are the instructions again
below: