[KS] Korean literature bookstore/book distributor

Martin Holman mholman at julian.uwo.ca
Thu Nov 5 14:31:42 EST 1998

Our library is trying to develop a collection of Korean literature in
English translation. Could someone direct me to a bookstore or book
distributor in North America that is likely to have (if, indeed, *anyone*
still has them), for example, the series published by Sisayongosa in the
early 1980s that was made up mostly of short stories previously published in
Korea Journal and included such volume titles as _Loess Valley_, _Hospital
Room 205_, _Home-Coming_, and _The Drizzle_. I can imagine that there may
still be copies sitting on some dusty warehouse or bookstore shelf somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Marty Holman
Martin Holman
International and Comparative Studies