[KS] Re: A Fast phonecall?

goodwin goodwin at cujo2.icom.ca
Thu Oct 22 09:29:33 EDT 1998

Thank you for your efforts. I really appreciate it. However, as I mentioned in
my original e-mail, I have already checked Kangwon's web site. It is not
"interactive" (i.e. it does not provide any electronic links to real people;
except the web master, and he/she does not respond).

If you have time to really help me, perhaps you could make a fast phone call
for me to Professor Shin to ask him directly if he has e-mail. The cost is
simply too greta for me.

Thank you

Michael Goodwin (Toronto)