[KS] Re: Book on Kwangju

Walter K. Lew Lew at HUMnet.UCLA.EDU
Thu Oct 8 02:22:24 EDT 1998

The novelist Hwang SOk-yOng wrote a very similarly titled and well-known
book on Kwangju: _ChugUm-Ul nOmO sidae Ui Odum-ul nOmO, Kwangju 5 wOl
minjung hangjaeng Ui kirok_ (Seoul: P'ul pit, 1985), but I don't know if
this is the same book or not.  (It was edited by the ChOnnam sahoe undong
hyOpUi hoe.)

Walter K. Lew