[KS] Position in Berlin

Rüdiger Frank h0727cej at rz.hu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 21 04:28:02 EDT 1998

Dear list,

the Korea Institute of the Humboldt-University Berlin next summer will
hopefully employ a guest lecturer and is now looking for applicants.

The successful applicant will be required to teach 4 weekly courses on
KOREAN HISTORY during the summer semester of 1999 (April - July 1999) and
participate in both research and administration at the institute. She or he
should have at least a PhD in Korean history or another related subject,
teaching experience and a good command of German or English.

Interested persons should please send their application, incl. CV,
qualifications and two letters of recommendation until November 20, 1998 to:
	Humboldt-Universitaet
	Seminar fuer Koreanistik
	Unter den Linden 6
	10099 Berlin

For further information, please refer to the following e-mail address:
ruediger.frank at rz.hu-berlin.de

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ruediger Frank

***********************

Please visit our NEW Korean Studies homepage at:
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/korea

Mr. Ruediger FRANK
Humboldt-University Berlin
Korea Institute