[KS] Re: Windows & Korean question

Didier Barbas-Victorien dbvic at maincc.hufs.ac.kr
Sun Sep 13 04:24:24 EDT 1998

Frank,
It the job is professional-class output of mixed-script texts, there is
only one possibility, switch to Mac. If the editor can not choose his
platform, and if the biggest part is English, mixed with words in asian
languages, then DIY is required, mostly using native systems for Postscript
output, which are then pasted in the text. No fun... Tell him to contact me
if he needs more help.
Didier