[KS] Re: Big Dipper worship

Philip Melzer pmel at loc.gov
Thu Sep 24 07:44:48 EDT 1998

Don:

The record for this item on the RLIN database indicates
that copies are also held by the NY Metropolitan Museum of
Art and Cornell Univ.  (More might also be available via
OCLC).

Phil Melzer

Philip Melzer, Team Leader
Korean-Chinese Cataloging Team
Regional and Cooperative Cataloging Division
Library of Congress

phone:      (202) 707-7961
fax:       (202) 707-2824
email:      pmel at loc.gov