[KS] (Fwd) Greeting and seggestions

yh.lee at auckland.ac.nz yh.lee at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 1 17:08:32 EST 1999

Dear list members,
Would you please kindly help this student?
Thanks.
Yh Lee

Date:          Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:07:34 +1200
To:            yh.lee at auckland.ac.nz
From:          Choon Tae Park <parch597 at student.otago.ac.nz>
Subject:       Greeting and seggestions

Dear Dr.Young hee Lee

Hello ?
I am Choon tae from Korea, studying DipGrad in linguistics at the
University of Otago this year even if my major was engineering in Korea a
long time ago.
I've been New zealand over 1 year.
I found your name through the Korean course introduction of the University
of auckland.
If you have or know about some helpful Korean Phonology references to
compare with English Phonology for example syllable structure, stress,
assimilation,elision, writing system, the distribution of the phonemes and
major allophones etc., ) could you inform me of it ?
I hope all of you go well.

yours sincerely

Choon tae

Young-Hee Lee
Department of Asian Languages and Literatures
The University of Auckland
Private bag 92019
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone 64 9-373 7599 ext. 8660