[KS] Re: Question RE Cemeteries in North Korea...

Ok Pyo Moon opmoon at aks.ac.kr
Sun Apr 11 21:32:31 EDT 1999

MIME Æ÷¸ËÀÇ ´ÙÁß ¸Þ½ÃÁö ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
--------------361434B96709D678B8DB5EC3

$)C
Dear Carol and others,

About the memorialisation of 1980 Kwangju Uprising, there is a recent
M.A. thesis from the Department of Anthropology, Seoul National
University, a detailed study which is certainly worth quoting.  The
details are as follows:

ChOng MunyOng 1999 "Kwangju '5 wOl haengsa' Ui sahoejOk kiwOn: Uirye rUl
tonghan                     chibang Ui yOksa ilki (Social Origin of
Kwangju May                     Comemoration: Reading Local History
through Rituals).

Hope this will be of some help.  Okpyo Moon

Sallie Yea @[<:GT:

--
Okpyo Moon
Professor of Anthropology