[KS] Re: Literature on recent financial crisis and economic restructuring

Doowon Suh dwsuh at socrates.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 21 10:07:01 EDT 1999

Dear Dr. Seong:

Thanks for the information. I will look at the articles at library. Let me
introduce myself: Ph.D. in sociology at the University of Chicago in 1998
and currently a research fellow at the Center for Korean Studies and
lecturer in sociology at the UC-Berkeley. Your business card attached to the
email shows that you are a Berkeley Ph.D. It is good to communicate through
email.
Sincerely,
Doowon Suh