[KS] Re: Globalization and Cultural Identity; Globalization and everyday life in

Jamie Paquin jamiepaquin at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:13:37 EST 1999

Yhank-you for your suggestions and insights, I may try to interview some of
the professionals you mention.

I am at York, Toronto actually, but there are scores of Korean students both
at York and University of Toronto, not to mention, I live on the edge of
Korea Town, and the Canadian office for the Korea Times is in my apartment
building, so no lack of resources on this end for sure!

Once again, thanks.  What are your research interests by the way?

Happy Holidays,

Jamie Paquin
Department of Sociology
York University