[KS] Fw: inquiry about korean art history

Horace H. Underwood hhu at fulbright.or.kr
Tue Jan 26 02:40:01 EST 1999

Dear Korean Studies List

Junghee Lee from Portland State apparently sent the following
message that was intended for me to the entire list.  This gives
me the opportunity to say that I don't have a clue about any
job in Korean art history, and to ask that if anyone DOES know
about such a job, please send the information to Junghee Lee
or me (or the list.)  Thank you.

Horace H. Underwood, Executive Director
Korean-American Educational Commission (Fulbright)
Seoul, Korea
hhu at fulbright.or.kr