[KS] Re: new religions

Michael Giehl giehl at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 19 12:17:52 EST 1999

dear kirsten,
there has been a publication with the original text in chinese, korean
and german translation of the ch'ondogyo text dedicated to  the kap o
nongmin che festival in 94 at germany. if  you are interested , contact me
(giehl at bigfoot.com) or the asienhaus , essen (sorry i've no address this
very time)

all the best   -michael-