[KS] Re:

Robert Armstrong chonan99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:39:39 EDT 1999

I don't know about you guys but I served and worked with KATUSAs for a
number of years.  I also know both sides of the story having worked in both
Signal and Military Intelligence and having spent a large amount of my time
with KATUSAs and the ROK army.  I can remember several times being one of
only a few Americans within a ROK army camp and I was only a lower enlisted
soldier.  There is a lot more to this KATUSA issue and story than what was
reported here, issues that were never addressed.