[KS] R: CALL FOR PAPERS - Yale Conference on Women in Asia

D' Urso Enza vdurso at fabernet.com
Sun Jul 25 17:32:04 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Tustin,
sorry if I reply so late to your message: for some time I was out of the
country and then I was too busy with the final examinations for my students
at Venice University.
I would like to know if it is still possible to ask to present a paper at
the conference, if you pay for the trip and so on and so on...
I hold a Ph.D. in Korean Social History from the University of Hamburg,
Germany, and I studied the Korean Kisaeng from a historical point of view.
I teach Korean Language and Literature at the Ca' Foscari University of
Venice and this year we did a literary comparison between Li Qingzhao's
poetry and some poems written by Korean Kisaeng. I would like to talk about
this subject. I believe it could be useful to the debate.
I hope to receive an answer from you soon and send you my best regards.
Dr. Vincenza D'Urso