[KS] Korean/Grad.work in the U.S.

Linda Goddard goddard_linda at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 05:50:37 EDT 1999

Dear List,

One of my Korean students wants to do her graduate work in the States, but 
she doesn't know how to find scholarship money.  Does anyone have any 
information that might be helpful?

Thanks, in advance.

Linda Goddard
Hannam University
133 Ojung-dong
Taejon, So. Korea
Phone: 042-621-4285

Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com


More information about the Koreanstudies mailing list