[KS] Re: Korean Adoption History

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Wed Mar 31 16:43:57 EST 1999

Dear Hollee

Maybe you can find something at my adoption links pages at :
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/links4.htm

It will bring you at least in contact with a lot of Korean adoptees.

Good luck and please let me know, since I am interested too.

Sincerely Henny

At 04:16 PM 3/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear List -
>
>I am interested in resources on the history of intercountry adoptions from
>Korea and was hoping folks could point out some sources. Has there been any
>kind of definitive research done on the evolution of Korean adoptions by
>western countries (US and Europe)? I am particularly interested in the period
>during and after the Korean War.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Hollee McGinnis
>holleem at usa.net

>Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/index2.htm
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)