[KS] The place were the sperwer stranded has been found !

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sat May 8 05:23:55 EDT 1999

Dear list,
Exact location was recorded on governor's journal which was recently found.
read the news paper article.

I just want to point you to this URL, it is stated the exact location was
recorded in the governor's journal which was recently found.
http://www.joongang.co.kr/cgi-bin/fa?a=3141131&i=19990508103817&t=3

Shouldn't the Korean government take measurements to prevent treasure
hunters from excavating the few remains that might have been left??

I also want you to point to the following URL, where I placed links to all
the Dutch sources I found on Korea. Unfortunately they're still in 17th
century Dutch, but bear with me. In due time I will translate them.
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/Dutch/bijlagen.htm

Cheers
Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/index2.htm
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)