[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

Leonid Petrov petrov at coombs.anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 7 18:58:09 EST 1999

Windows/Office 2000 for NT systems is the answer.

It works rather like HWP. So, you can use English, Korean, Japanese,
Chinese, Russian... fonts all in one document!

Regards,

LEONID A. PETROV    PhD Candidate

Division of Pacific and Asian History
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
The Australian National University
Tel :  +61(2) 62493172  (office)
Fax:  +61(2) 62495525  (office)
Tel:   +61(2) 62301610 (home)