[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

Kevin P. Parks Adv97 Kevin.P.Parks.Adv97 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Fri Nov 19 05:02:26 EST 1999

--- You wrote:
That's just not right. If my earlier message ever gets posted (for some
reason, there are occasionally exceedingly irritating delays), you will see
that there is indeed an import filter that will let you open HWP documents
in MS Word. Rather than being so didactic, why not qualify your statement to
say that based upon your experience, you do not believe it to be possible?
--- end of quote ---

yes,  How dare you be wrong!

(sarcasm implied)

folks, why don't we show the same grace on this list as we would
if we were sitting in the same room?  No one is perfect and most
on this list (including both Henny and Joshua) are trying to
be helpful even if we are occasionally less than 100% right.

Let's give everyone the benifit of the doubt.

Additional could we chill on the HTML mail ?!

Just go into your preferences menu and uncheck that
HTML mail stuff so that those of us who don't use a www
browser or who get the digest don't need to suffer through
the tags to read the message.

cheers,
kevin parks