[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

John Holstein holstein at aminet.co.kr
Mon Nov 8 19:17:36 EST 1999

My experience with Unionway was very discouraging and, in the end, a waste
of time and money. The trial version had several problems but showed some
promise. I hoped that these problems would be at least minimized in the full
version, so I purchased it (CD-ROM). I had even more problems with the full
version, mainly fonts. Unionway support was slow and ineffectual, so I
finally gave up (and lost money).

--
John Holstein
Sungkyunkwan University