[KS] HELP (fwd)

Elizabeth Ten Dyke etdyke at shiva.hunter.cuny.edu
Mon Nov 22 08:36:41 EST 1999

I received this message on my server.  I wonder if it came over the Korea
list?  Did other members of the list receive the same message?  Does
anyone know its source, or degree of legitimacy?  (I'm not questioning
whether or not there are desperate people in Russia today.  Rather, I'm
wondering if the senders of this message do in fact legitimately represent
desperate people in Russia).

Liz Ten Dyke
Kingston, NY