[KS] Re: Using han'gul fonts

T.Han taehwan at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 16 12:30:01 EST 1999

I have to agree with Charles Muller. I had a similar dilemma whether to
change to Korean Windows or not. The problem is partly solved when I
upgraded to
IE 5.0 (No Relationship with Microsoft!). When you install, there are two
choices, typical (or standard?) install and custom install. Choose custom
install, and check Korean IME and Korean (Chinese and Japanese if
necessary) in options dialogue box. That's
it! After you install Korean IME, it works like Korean Windows system when
you brouse web. At your right-bottom of your screen, you will see mini
icon, "En". If you click and choose Korean IME, you can read and input
Korean. I tested in Outlook (e-mail program). I can read and write Korean
with no problem.