[KS] Re: Request for information about the Perry Report

KAHS kahs at arkay-intl.com
Sat Oct 16 23:32:14 EDT 1999

Try the below links at the Nautilus Institute.

They maintain a number of newslists, one of which, Northeast Asia Peace and
Security Network (NAPSNet) has been sending out daily reports regarding the
Perry report.

http://www.nautilus.org/napsnet/index.html

New Nautilus Policy Forum Online: "The Perry Report and the Future of
Northeast Asian Security."

On September 12, DPRK and US negotiators meeting in Berlin agreed that the
DPRK would suspend long-range missile tests in exchange for a lifting of US
sanctions. A few days later, former US Defense Secretary William Perry
presented his report on DPRK policy to the US Congress. The Nautilus
Institute is conducting a Policy Forum Online to provide expert analysis and
opinion on how these developments will affect the future of US-DPRK
relations and Northeast Asian security. Over the coming weeks, Nautilus will
be distributing these essays over the Northeast Asia Peace and Security
Network (NAPSNet) and making them available on the website.Recent postings
include essays by Victor Cha of Georgetown University, Nicholas Eberstadt of
the American Enterprise Institute, and Jon Wolfstahl of the Carnegie
Endowment for International Peace. Readers are encouraged to send comments
for distribution to napsnet at nautilus.org.
Go to Policy Forum Online...

http://www.nautilus.org/fora/index.html

--Matthew Benuska