[KS] Hope you can give some suggestions.

Joanne Kim noul98 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:54:58 EDT 1999

Dear everyone,

I am researching on the topic "Aesthetic Exchange in Buddhist Monastery
between Choson (and late Koryo) and Ming dynasty".

I am looking for any evidence about Korean Buddhist monks who went to China
(or vice versa), any exchange of Buddhist paintings, sculptures, or any
objects between two dynasties, political policies about Buddhism in Choson,
or any written diary about Chinese temple or buddhist objects by Choson
gentries during their pilgrimage or official trip to China (Ming dynasty
period).

If you know anything about the relationship between Ming and Choson(or
Koryo), please tell me (or refer the materials to me) about them.
My email address is noul98 at hotmail.com

Any aspect (religous, social, literature, art historian) of the material
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joanne.