[KS] Uploads

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Sun Sep 26 02:22:57 EDT 1999

Hello All,

I just uploaded the translations of the Dutch resources.

on http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl/Dutch/bijlagen.htm

you can find, all the dagregister (daily registers) in which anything
concerning Korea is mentioned, (in 17th century Dutch and in English)
Also the relevant dagregisters, missives, between Japan, Batavia and
Taiwan, concerning Hamel and his companions. The journeys of the relevant
ships mentioned in the Hamel story but also from the galliot Quelpaert de
Brack, the ships the Hond and Ouwekerck, but also Hamels birth certificate,
genealogy, resolutions Heeren XVII concerning the money they should get.

Also the course of life for quite some relevant people in the Hamel story,
like Nicolaes Verburgh, Martinus Martini, Cornelis Caesar but also from
Iquan. Memorandum of location of Korea, dagregisters about the comets of
1645, 1665, as well as an article printed in a Dutch magazine from that
time about the same comets. I also included a translation of a number of
pages of Nieuhof.

If anyone has any suggestions, corrections, criticism or otherwise comments
I will be pleased to hear so.

Sincerely

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)