[KS] Re: WARNING. SEE BELOW FOR INFO ON POSSIBLY

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Thu Sep 16 21:14:42 EDT 1999

Dear All,

I too received this attachment and opened it accidently (my virus checker
was somehow turned off) fortunately I immediately understood what was going
on, and pressed CTRL-ALT-DELETE and killed what seemed not to belong there,
unfortunately it didn't kill the entire process and send some mails out to
people whose email addresses I store on my hard disk. Fortunately they
didn't receive the virus, but a message full of garbage (if you are amongst
them I apologize). Immediately I reinstalled Windows (I have a compressed
backup of a running system, which takes me 10 minutes to restore) and the
problem was gone and over.

At 02:47 PM 9/15/99 , Bruce Grant wrote:
>Dear Ken,
>
>When the OSA virus trashed my system a couple months back, I sent

<SNIP>

>Kat'un kyoinursso nomo komawora.  Ttong chom mani mogoraya.  Cham,
>mogodo morugenne.
>Love,
>Bruce

Just to remind you, (and myself): "NEVER OPEN AN ATTACHMENT, IF THE REST OF
THE MESSAGE IS BASICALLY EMPTY"

Cheers
Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)