[KS] Re: movie query

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at greenvillenc.com
Fri Sep 3 14:25:45 EDT 1999

Hi Ji-Yeon:

Regarding your film query (and to quote Frank Hoffmann):

"The 'Korean Film Archive' in Korea has an outstanding online database. It is
searchable, of course. http://cinematheque.or.kr/"

P.S. I have communicated with the web master at the KFA and he was very
helpful!
As well, you might try to contact the following person for more detailed help
re. finding films here in North America:

Patricia Levin
Assistant Director
Film and Video Center
University of California, Irvine