[KS] Re[3]: Spelling of the name Korea

Henny Savenije adam&eve at henny-savenije.demon.nl
Fri Sep 17 00:12:34 EDT 1999

At 05:15 PM 9/15/99 , you wrote:
>     How, you may ask, can he state the above with such authority? Why, he
>      got up off his duff, WALKED ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STREET, and used
>      the Encyclopedia of Japan article "Kana" by Haruo Aoki to confirm what
>      he thought he had heard from Aoki in grad school.
>
>      This Corea/Korea storm has some strange breezes blowing through it.
>      (Could it be the effects of Floyd?) But, really, facts can sometimes
>      be our friends.

I agree, got my facts mixed up and I checked from my chair: check out:
http://members.aol.com/Joyo96Kana/Katakana.html
http://members.aol.com/Joyo96/Kanji.html
http://members.aol.com/Joyo96Kana/Hiragana.html

Did take me 5 minutes, and indeed facts are our friends, so I apologize.

Henny  (Lee Hae Kang)

Feel free to visit
http://www.henny-savenije.demon.nl
and feel the thrill of Hamel discovering Korea (1653-1666)