[KS] RE: research project

Alina Oh alina.ny at koreasociety.org
Fri Apr 21 16:38:33 EDT 2000

My organization, The Korea Society sponsored a conference entitled
"Christianity in Korea: An Exploration of its Unique Development" in 1997.
We have published a conference report which I could send you if you're
interested. It has a great selected bibliography at the end as well as
paper abstracts of the works of presenters. Let me know if you'd like me to
send you a copy of the report.

best,
alina

Alina Oh