[KS] Re: Korea Book Review in JAS

ophelia.ucs.indiana.edu mrobinso at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 20 08:37:46 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: kimrenau <kimrenau at gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>
To: <korean-studies at mailbase.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 12:12 AM
Subject: Korea Book Review in JAS

Dear Young-Key:

good luck with your job as Editor for Korean book reviews.  It is a
thankless task and one made
more difficult by the reluctance of our Korean Studies colleagues to take on
reviews.  Be persistant, the JAS
needs to see the reviews in our field.  Many important books have been
missed over the years in the most
visible journal in the wider field of Asian Studies.  Add me to your
list....and please colleagues lets give Young-Key
some help.  We are all busy, but the field needs the reviews.

Mike Robinson
East Asian Languages and Cultures
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
812-855-3635
Modern History, Colonial Period, Japanese Colonial Policy, and I'll stretch.

Best Wishes,

Mike